Welcome to the exciting world of collecting Nippon Porcelain!
The International Nippon Collectors Club (INCC) was founded in 1982 by a group of Nippon enthusiasts with a vision to form an organization through which fellow collectors with a common interest in Nippon could exchange knowledge and share friendship. Little did they know that this once small group would expand to a membership representing virtually every state as well as Canada and Japan.
- The International Nippon Collectors Club promotes a free exchange of information related to the porcelain wares referred to as Nippon. These wares of the Nippon era were manufactured in Japan in the period of 1890 to 1921, and exported, primarily to Europe and the United States. The mission of the club is to attract new members through active educational programs, an interactive website and an exciting annual three day convention. Our mission statement is a reflection of our goals, which are to educate the public and other collectors through the use of our club activities and outreach programs related to this fine Nippon porcelain.
- Meet other Nippon enthusiasts & make friends around the country
- Receive four issues of the full-color INCC E-Journal every year. Click here to download a sample.
- Have a forum through which to have your Nippon questions answered
- Attend our Annual Convention, Auction & visit in-room sellers
Benefits of Club Membership
We thank you again for your interest & look forward to your joining our friendly family of Nippon enthusiasts!
REGISTER FOR THE 37th NIPPON CONVENTIONWe will be in the Embassy Suites, August 2-4 in Greenville, SC. This Year we wll be studying and paying tribute to Nippon Portraits. In addition, we'll have some informative, entertaining and fun programs. In addition to our ever-popular Nippon Bingo and Silent Auction, we'll have Nippon Jeopardy and the following programs:
- The Real Men of Nippon and The Ladies of Nippon - Nancy Miller, in three separate presentations, will share her research on men and women featured on Nippon portrait pieces.
- Nippon Portrait Gallery - Greenville will be hosting some of the most beautiful faces ever placed on porcelain..including some folks you may even know well!!! Items will be judged by the membership and ribbons awarded. We had a great time with our Best in Show last year and we are sure this will be just as entertaining (and you'll get to see some fabulous Nippon!)
- Are you up to Snuff? We'll take a look at the wide variety of dresser and trinket boxes and how they were used.
- Native American Indians - Brian Larson's thorough presentation will be reprised with a number of additions that will spark or renew you interest in these unique Nippon portrait pieces and the real people that inspired them.
- AND THE MUCH ANTICIPATED AUCTION will be on Saturday, August 4th.