Welcome to the exciting world of collecting Nippon Porcelain!
The International Nippon Collectors Club (INCC) was founded in 1982 by a group of Nippon enthusiasts with a vision to form an organization through which fellow collectors with a common interest in Nippon could exchange knowledge and share friendship. Little did they know that this once small group would expand to a membership representing virtually every state as well as Canada and Japan.
Benefits of Club Membership
- Meet other Nippon enthusiasts & make friends around the country
- Receive the tri-annual, full-color INCC Journal
- Have a forum through which to have your Nippon questions answered
- Attend our Annual Convention, Auction & visit in-room sellers
- Receive the INCC E-News – 6 publications a year
We thank you again for your interest & look forward to your joining our friendly family of Nippon enthusiasts!
HAVE A NIPPON QUESTION?Email us at email@example.com
REGISTER FOR THE 35th NIPPON CONVENTION
We will be in the Embassy Suites, July 28-30 in Cary, NC.
The registration fee is ONLY $85 if you sign-up before June 1st!
We have an excellent program that features lots of garden-themed Nippon:
- Ferners presentation - we invite you to bring a ferner or hanging planter to share
- Best in Show. Five garden-themed categories with ribbons awarded for best in each category
- A special presentation on the art of Bonsai - a great way to use the ferner
- a tour of the Japanese and Asian gardens at the JC Raulston Arboretum
- Rarities and Oddities with a garden-theme. $100 certificate to best rarity or oddity